Monday, December 16, 2019

December Shenanigans

Hey y'all!

Whew it's been crazy around here. This past week I had something going on every single day and night. I was one tired mama! The only day I was home during the day was Monday and I canned turkey that I bought around Thanksgiving for $0.39/lb.

We did celebrate a few things:
St Nicholas Day with socks and a little chocolate, National Cupcake Day with chocolate cupcakes (I was going to turn them into Rudoloh, but someone ate all the pretzels!), and we celebrated chocolate covered anything day with homemade chocolate covered peanut butter balls. Tomorrow is National Maple Syrup Day and we'll be having pancakes for dinner! Yum!

This week is a lot slower, thankfully. I do work an extra day though, so I have tons going on for the two days I'm not working. I've got presents that need wrapping, a house that needs cleaning, laundry that needs washing...you know how it goes!

I'll definitely be posting regularly after the New Year, but I do hope to get a few more posts in before then :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, sweetie! Sounds like so much fun! I love the idea of celebrating "National" days. I'd love to subscribe to your posts so I can visit with you, but I can't figure out where I can sign up...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a really good question, Ms Sam! I'll try and figure it out and get back to you!

      Delete
    2. I have added a gadget where you can sign up to receive emails when I post. Hope that helps!

      Delete